Welcome to Acacia
Our board certified providers are locally and nationally recognized for high quality patient care. Our internal medicine practice is one of only three in the Phoenix metropolitan area selected by United Healthcare as a Medical Home Practice. We provide comprehensive medical care for complex chronic diseases and acute illnesses. Services available include annual physicals, Pap smears, immunizations, EKG, lung function testing, ear wax removal, peripheral vascular disease (PVD) testing and Coumadin monitoring. We are accepting new patients, both men and women, age 15 and older. If you need to be seen quickly, please call and ask for a same day or next day appointment with one of our providers. Laboratory Services are available in our office from 8am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6pm.
- Prescriptions for medications are given at office appointments.
- If there are no refills remaining on your prescription, you will need to schedule an appointment before you run out.
- If your prescription requires monitoring blood work, please allow time for your provider to receive your results before your appointment.
- At each office visit, review your medication list and make sure that you have enough refills of all your medication to last until your next office visit.
- When you pick up your prescription at the pharmacy, if there are no refills on the bottle, call the office to schedule an appointment so that you don’t run out of your medication.
TAI CHI CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE
The ancient art of tai chi uses gentle flowing movements to reduce the stress of today’s busy lifestyles. In addition to stress reduction and improved strength tai chi may benefit arthritis, back pain, fibromyalgia, insomnia, blood pressure, heart disease and is particularly recommended for older adults for fall prevention.
TAI CHI FOR HEALTH LIVING
Current classes meet on Friday at 10am next door in our community room in Suite B.
Classes are open to anyone in the community. Rates are $8 per class or $25 per month. Acacia patients may request four free classes at an appointment.